1. Summaries will be collected by online abstract system.
2. Academic titles should not be used in author names.
3. Summary; purpose, method, findings, conclusions and key words.
4. The abstract must not exceed 250 words, excluding the full title, title, author’s name, surname.
5. The names and addresses of the institutions in which the authors work should be clearly indicated.
Ex: Xxxx University Faculty of Medicine, Xxxx Department of Health, City
6. If an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the abbreviated name of the abbreviation should be specified in parentheses.
Points to Consider
– If this is the first time you will use the online notification module, you must register with the system using the “New User” link.
– After sign-up, explanations on the page will help you. Read the messages and explanations carefully.
– Keep a confirmation message to your email address after your abstract submission.
– You can follow the entire evaluation process with your email and password through your system.
– For technical support or questions during submission:
LookUs Information Services Ltd.
Tel: (0216) 372 66 44